Friday, April 23, 2010

My failing business

So I have this side business that I don't publicize. MACTO Sprays (http://www.mactospray.com/). Monster spray, ghost spray, and sleepy-doll spray (for when your dolls won't go to sleep but you have to... wouldn't want them having a late night party without you). Anyway, I have BOXES of spray bottles in the garage. Occassionally I sell a bottle. In fact, I just sold one on March 31st. The last 3 bottles that I have sold haven't made it to their intended owners due to me having no time to fulfill the order and get to the post office when it's open. I have had to refund all 3 orders.

How insane is that someone wants to give me $15 for a bottle of smelly water and I can't find the time to mail it to them? Something is wrong with this picture. I need a fulfillment house to send my orders so I can market the product. I can market anywhere, anytime. The post office, however, is only open from 8 to 5.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment