Friday, July 16, 2010

Vacation and back to work

I'm pleased to report that I successfully logged off for 11 days! It wasn't a huge vacation trip, just a little cross-country drive to visit the grandparents. It was such a wonderful week! It was all about seeing the world through a 2.5 year old's eyes. The swimming pool. The "beach" (at a lake). Catching fireflies. It was so wonderful!

Then back to work - luckily, I was pleasantly surprised to find only 500 emails in my inbox!

The kiddo had a bit of a struggle getting back into a daily routine with boundaries. In fact, we're still struggling with the bedtime boundaries that went out the window during vacation.

I'm two weeks back from vacation and have had a headache for the last 4 days... how sad to already need a massage after just 10 days back at work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment