Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend of happy mom memories

I got up bright and early (7:51am) on Saturday as it was "my day" to wake up with Reilly. I decided to get us dressed and go run some errands, and had the brilliant idea to call a friend and her son who's a year older than my little one to meet us at Chick-Fil-A. Chick-Fil-A is by far the best rainy Satuday lunch spot on the planet. Not only do the kids get chicken nuggets (classic diet staple), but they get fruit and milk and a book. AND there's an indoor playscape built for the little kids. Our kids played for a SOLID one and a half hours! Leading to a 2.5 hour nap afterwards. So awesome.

Then on Sunday, we went to a co-worker's house who has horses and she showed my kiddo how to brush the horse and then threw a saddle on him (the horse, not the kid) and let Reilly ride around her property. And then took him around the property again, after a very happy "I wanna go again!" My favorite moment was when he yelled "Giddyup!"

I felt like an awesome mom this weekend. Truly memorable moments.

Then Monday rolled around and we were back to the "Hurry up, honey, mommy has to get to work!" routine. *sigh*

Two more weeks until family vacation! Jeers to British Petroleum for ruining our beach vacation, but we'll still have a good time at the grandparents' house since they have a pool! Not looking forward to that 16 hour drive, though...

1 comment:

  1. Alices kids had never seen either and Alice didnt have thestrength or will to spoil the shot. I then told him that I would be obedient and do mybest for him when he thought the time was right for him to shareme with his friend.
    teen sister sex stories
    adult spanking stories
    femdom fantasy stories
    free incest pics and stories
    erotic x rated sex stories
    Alices kids had never seen either and Alice didnt have thestrength or will to spoil the shot. I then told him that I would be obedient and do mybest for him when he thought the time was right for him to shareme with his friend.

    ReplyDelete