Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'm not ready!

I am a suburban mom of two. That is the reality of it. Next year, my oldest will begin kindergarten and the prospect of carpooling is in our future. Therefore, I need a car that can hold a baby carseat, a booster seat, and potentially two additional booster seats. It will be the car that I will have for the next 7-8 years or so, and I'm certain my children will have friends that need to go places with them.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A MINIVAN DRIVER!!!!!

I am a suburban mom of two. I know I am destined to own a minivan. I should give in. Roll over. Submit.

My minivan-owning friends all say, "You're a suburban mom of two. Get a minivan and get over it. When they go to college, you can get a sports car."

My anti-minivan friends all say, "Get an SUV! Get a Ford Flex! You don't have to get a minivan! Don't give in! Fight it!"

*sigh*

I think I'm about to buy a minivan.

But in my heart, it's an adorable little sports car.

No comments:

Post a Comment