Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How the hell did that happen?

At Easter this year, my 5 year old got some silly putty - an Easter tradition in my family because it conveniently already comes in an egg container - and who doesn't like copying Sunday comics and stretching them out of proportion?

About an hour after the basket fun, while I was in the kitchen working on breakfast, I hear, "Sorry mom, I'm so sorry, and I don't know how it happened."

Silly putty in his hair. In his hair! Seriously? I've heard of girls getting bubble gum in their hair because the wind blows and hair gets in their mouth or whatever, but seriously?


So while I was busy googling "how to remove silly putty from hair," my husband cut it out. No worse for the wear, my monster was quite pleased with himself that he had done something so crazy. And I got a great picture of my 5 year old boy being, well, a 5 year old boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment